Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CD Foil Technique on Polymer clay



My friend, the Great Scott has given me the idea of using foil on the cover of a CD with Polymer clay. The results are these beautiful pieces, and tons of light bulb ideas that pop up in my head.
P.S. I'll ask Scott if I can write the tut. for this one. You can ask him too.
Fun Facts: Thailand has a custom where when there is a marriage the couple moves into one of the families houses. Saves mortgage, and when you have kids, you have a live in baby sitter. Too bad I did not take advantage of that free service because I have all 3 kids here, although grandma and granpa did come to live with us for a couple of years.
Click on MY WEB ALBUM to see more picture of my pieces created with this technique.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Very hi-tech looking. I love it!

Charlene "Cat" Therien said...

The long ones would make awesome earrings... great job with these, Ponsawan.

hugs,
Cat

Scott said...

Can't wait to see the tute on these, they look great!