Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Beadroom, booth # 1118 @ Bead&Button Show





These beads are on their way to Bead&Button Show in Milwaukee. Last year when my friend told me that I need to make 6 trays of beads, I was about to faint. So this year I tried to be prepared. I started early in January, making beads everyday.

This year, my friend will hang my beads on the metal frame partition. She will put them along the Aile so people can see them better. How nice of her. My beads will be among a gazillion of beads on display at the show this weekend. I made them well, they look good and ready to go home with some nice ladies.

I still have a day left to make more beads, if I want to. I am brain dead at this moment, but I work best at crunch time, which I hate. I am leaving tomorrow, so I will miss the Claypen chat. It has become the big part of my life along with all the good friends that I met through the chat.

FUN FACT & TIPS: Sunday, June 10, is my Birthday, and I am turning 50. For me, it will be a new beginning. I have reach half way point of my life and I am going to do it right this time. Half way, how do I know? Well, all my family members had lived to be near 100. Now that's something I am looking forward to. Will you still love me when I'm 64?

No comments: