Monday, October 06, 2008

Donation

If you would like to donate money to help Ada and our family, please visit Ada's blog; www.dearada.blogspot.com. The donate button has been installed. It money will be sent via PayPal.
I also would like to run an auction site for her. Many friends would like to donate something that can be auction off. May be we should put them on ebay. Do you have any suggestion? With ebay, we will get connected worldwide. It's a lot of work but I will get more help soon.
Thanks for those who already made the contribution. And thank to Kim Cavender for the post on her blog. Big hugs to everyone.

4 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Hi Ponsawan,
I will definitely send some pieces for auction....just let me know when!!! Or....I could do pics and when it sells, ship it from here.... Whatever works. I'm so happy you're going to do it.

Jael said...

Your blog has been chosen for an award... visit my blog to find out: http://jaelsjewels.blogspot.com

Anabela Miranda said...

Hello.
I'm portuguese, I visited your blog and I discovered that you too like to work with polymer clay. And that is my passion too. Congratulations. You've lovely pieces.
See yoy soon.
Anamir

Anonymous said...

What action, Pons? I'll send you some stuf, too. But I didn't see anything about an auction. Let me know, ok?
xoxo, moe