Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let's face it

Let's face it, I have been blogging since June, 2006. Long before blogging had become popular. It is easy to blog than having a website because, for me, it is free. I get to show off my works, on line. Actually, I started blogging because I want to be featured on Polymerclaydaily.  Cynthia Tinapple and Susan Lomuto help launching my career as a Polymer clay artist. They stood by me though good times and bad times. After Ada's accident, they help spread the news and let everyone know that was going on. I have to say this wonderful people and the Polymer clay community had come together and gave me hope and courage to carry on. I am forever grateful to be part of this community.

Blogging used to be window to the outside world for me, but now, thing had changed. Facebook had open that window wider for me. Not only I can reach out to the polymer clay community 24/7, I also can reach friends from the other side of the world. It is easy, convenience and someone is always there to connect with me. It is an instant gratification, but who had time to blog and wait and hope someone would came by and read it and left some nice comments. Posting on facebook is fast and easy and in a few second, someone, somewhere, would see it and "Like" it.
So, if you haven't been "Friend" with me on Facebook, please do so because I had decided to move from "Blogging" to "Posting" about my work on there.

I also have a Fanpage separates from my regular page, this way I can post my latest, just finish, still warm out of the oven when I get it done, hopefully, everyday before 5 o'clock.  Here is my Fanpage on Facebook.

Thank you for all your support through out the tough time. Ada and I are doing just fine and I am slowly getting back to be myself again.


9 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I am happy for you that life is improving and yes, I agree. Blogging has become a bit of a chore lately. I used to go right to my blog reading and now I head to Facebook first. I will try and keep blogging but my posts are getting fewer as well.

See you over on Facebook then!

Rebecca Boxberger said...

onceanc67Hello Ponsawan,
I am so inspired by all your lovely creations. I am new to Polymer Clay and excited to get started. I really appreciate your tutorials to give me some ideas about what to do with my new clay supplies and equipment.
Rebecca Boxberger, Jewelry Artist
RebelFlair.com

Unknown said...

Your creations are amazing - I am so glad that I have found your blog. Hope that you are keeping well

prairiecraft said...

Great post. I’m not very good at writing about writing. But anyways, I love reading your article. Very well informative. All the stuffs about American Academy which has been discussed here is indeed interesting! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Kato Polymer Clay Tools

prairiecraft said...

This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

Kato Rubber Stamp

Braddie G said...

It seems you had a greatly tough time. Be strong dear, you have got a beautiful life. Whenever you feel like you are stressed or depressed due to some reason, try having a good sleep, exercise, and Buy Etizolam RX Online

Lea Paige Matteo said...

How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

David Thomas said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information with us.Hi Polymer Eraser

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.