Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Cluster pendants




















Simple idea; making circle and dangle things from it. These pendant were made with steel wire, polymer clay, glass beads, stones and Chinese coil, AKA things on my table. I had this idea that if I ever do show again, I will have all the components in different size and material, and customer can pick and choose and customize their very own pendants. So far I sold all of them and can't make it fast enough. I probably won't apply for any show this year either.

The Dandelion cane is here and I am very pleased. Will keep you waiting for one more day. Please come back.

4 comments:

francie said...

These pendants are really fantastic. I was sorry that I wasn't able to take your class last month. I hope it went well.
Keep up the good work.
--Francie

Anonymous said...

I just love the beauty and freedom your clay and wire-speak. So inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Connie

prairiecraft said...

You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this.I also used these.

Donna Kato

prairiecraft said...

This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

Kato Liquid Medium