Thursday, May 13, 2010

Black and White



Month of May means Indy 500 racing spectacular here in Indianapolis. We live not too far from the track and can hear the sound of the engine from home. I had been asked to make checker beads. Just simple Black&White, right. It is an annoying process to touch black clay and have to clean your fingers real good before touching white clay. But the result is pretty good. I might do more with this 2-3 color combo.

Also Ada and I visit the Indianapolis Museum a lot. Just walking outside in the garden give us enough to see. I like to take photo of the flowers and plants. Then, occasionally, I will pick up pen and paper and make a sketch from the Photo. If I can sit still long enough, I would like to make a larger drawing. It is a small note card, for now.


No comments: