I have been tagged twice by others blogger. To tell you the truth, I don't like it at all. Tagged is like the Chain letters that we received way, way back when we still write with pen and paper, not with finger and keyboard. Some of those letters had stated that if I won't send out 10 letters to 10 people, then bad things are going to happen to me, but I still alive and well.
I don't send out the tag, or chain letter, or chain email, but I understand how some people really enjoy it and hope that more people will visit their blog later on.
So, I will play along by posting 8 facts about myself, but I will not tag anybody else. Sorry to have to put an end to the game here. Please don't hate me.
1. I cannot swim.
2. I cannot jump rope.
3. I learn how to ride a bike when I was 25 and drive a car when I was 30.
4. I reverse letters and numbers, so misspelling and dialing a wrong phone number is normal.
5. I don't know left from right.
6. I used to be upset with myself about No. 1, 2,3,4 and 5 but at the age of 50, I made peace with myself and accept who I am.
7. I like to play golf. Just me, the stick and the ball. Trying to hit the ball and hope it will land somewhere that you don't have to look for it, is not easy. It is the best way to discipline yourself because there is no one else to blame if your score is +25.
8. I am working on a project that I am proud to call it my own. It is the co-op project with my best friend, so you have to come back to see it later.
Ilknur is the one who tagged me, so go see her blog, ok. http://www.bosphorusglass.com/