Friday, February 20, 2009

Christi Friesen workshop

Christi Friesen Workshop & Benefit April 17-19, 2009 Indianapolis
Christi Friesen has offered to do a 3 day workshop, April 17, 18, and 19th, 2009. Three fun-filled days of generously discounted classes. The Indiana Bead Society can't begin to thank Christi for her help in this event.
This workshop is a benefit event for polymer clay artist Ponsawan Silapiruti 's daughter, Ada. You may know the story: On March 2, 2008, Ada was a vibrant, caring young woman full of life, excitement, and promise. On March 3rd 2008 she was in a coma with brain damage and broken bones. Hit by a drunk driver that sustained no damage. The world changed for Ponsawan, Ada, and their family.
Full details and online registration at: http://indianabeadsociety.org/class-friesen.htm
The Indiana Bead Societ hopes that you'll attend the classes or consider a donation to Ada (and Ponsawan). Ponsawan blogs about Ada's progress at http://dearada.blogspot.com .
Featured work by Ponsawan Silapiruti. "You are the Sunshine of My Life"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ponsawan:
I just sent you a very small donation...I wish I could send you so much more! I want to contribute a couple of pieces of my artwork as well for the benefit. Do you want me to send it to you or do you want me to auction it on eBay and send you the money from it? I could not find an email address for you so I am hoping you see my comment here. Tommie and I have been following Ada's progress all along and sending you both good wishes and healing thoughts.
Lynne Ann

Sandra said...

There is a present for you in my blog.
:-)

emailtaai said...

loxwood clay pits limited has issued a scoping report on its proposals of excavation of minerals( principally clay shell) and by Spring 2021, the company will submit a planning application to West Sussex County Council for permission to use their land for the purpose of Clay extraction for the use of brick-making, waste management and development of a construction materials recycling facility(CMRF) to provide local recycling facilities for the utilization of some of the recycled materials